How to Claim Flight Delay Compensation
How to Claim Flight Delay Compensation in the UK - http://flightdelayscompensationclaim.co.uk/
Flight delay claims in the UK can be made for flights in the last 6 years that arrive more than 3 hours late.
If your flight was delayed by more than three hours, then you may have a flight delay claim for you and your party.
For flight claims in the UK you need to satisfy the following main rules:
- The flight arrived more than three hours late. Arrival for this purpose is when the aircraft doors were opened at the destination airport.
- The flight was in the last 6 years.
- Flight delay claims can be made for all flights that depart from any UK airport on ANY airline. This means EU operated and international carriers. International carriers like United Airlines, American Airline, Qantas, Air India, Etihad Airways, Air Canada and so on.
- Flight delay claims that arrive to any UK airport can only be made on any EU operated airline. These include Easyjet, Ryanair, British Airways (BA), Thomson, Lufthansa, Air France-KLM, Jet2, Flybe, Thomas Cook, Virgin Atlantic and so on.
- The delay must be the fault of the airline. This includes technical faults on the aircraft, crew sickness or lateness. But it does not include bad weather, volcanic eruptions, strikes or political unrest.
- The amount you can claim then depends on the distance travelled. Which can be anything up to €600 (or £530*) per person. So if you had two people in your party, that would mean you can claim up to €1,200 (£1,060*) in total.
To find out more about how you can claim for EU flight delay compensation please follow the link below. The claim requires a letter to be written to the airline with supporting evidence for the flight delay claim. To find the airline’s address, this is best found on their respective website.
Also, if you want to make this claim yourself and would like a free flight delay compensation letter template, together with a flight delay compensation flowchart, you’ll find this free download at the same website too.
For your free flight delay compensation letter and free flight delay claims flowchart - http://flightdelayscompensationclaim....
There is also a free letter template and free flow chart for flight cancellation compensation too. So if you’ve suffered a cancelled flight and want to make a cancelled flight claim, please follow the same link.
* The amount in UK Sterling will depend on the exchange rate at the time between UK Pounds and Euros.
Please give this video the thumbs up or if you have any questions please comment below. Also, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.